Hogarth Architects are looking for a highly creative senior architect to work on a number of significant and complex projects based in our Fulham studio.
We are a design-led residential practice working across a broad range of project sizes.
With a minimum two years experience as a RIBA qualified architect, the role will be working as part of a team to develop the design from an early stage to construction on creative residential projects.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- experience as a project architect leading a small team on high-end projects through all stages
- highly proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Vectorworks
- excellent ethos and design integrity
- creative and exceptional in interior architecture
- experience in working with developers on multi-unit projects (desirable)
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
- good team player and professional at all times
- robust and tenacious personality
- creative approach to problem solving
- self-motivated and solutions orientated
You must have the right to work in the UK. Salary commensurate on experience.
No Recruiters please.
Please send your CV and examples of your work (no larger than 5mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org.